What Makes Montessori Education Unique
CACC Montessori School
- Montessori Education- Children ages 6 months to 6 years
- Focused on Cognitive, Social, Physical Growth
- Low Student/Teacher Ratio
- Child Directed
- Individual Instruction
- International School Environment
- Enrichment in Spanish, Chinese, Music, Art, Gym and Library
- After School Activities in Drama, Soccer, Cooking Club,
Tennis, Ballet, Art Class, Yoga and Piano
- Part Time and Full Day Programs /Before and After School
Montessori's dynamic theories included such revolutionary premises
- Children are to be respected as different from
adults and as individuals who are different from one another.
create themselves through purposeful activity.
- The most important years
for learning are from birth to age six.
- Children possess unusual sensitivity and mental powers
for absorbing and learning from their environment, which includes people
as well as materials.
1313 Little Baltimore Rd.
Hockessin, DE 19707