What Makes Montessori Education Unique
CACC Montessori School
- Montessori Education- Children ages 6 months to 6 years
- Focused on Cognitive, Social, Physical Growth
- Low Student/Teacher Ratio
- Child Directed
- Individual Instruction
- International School Environment
- Enrichment in Spanish, Chinese, Music, Art, Gym and Library
- After School Activities in Drama, Soccer, Cooking Club, Tennis, Ballet, Art Class, Yoga and Piano
- Part Time and Full Day Programs /Before and After School
Montessori's dynamic theories included such revolutionary premises as:
- Children are to be respected as different from adults and as individuals who are different from one another.
- Children create themselves through purposeful activity.
- The most important years for learning are from birth to age six.
- Children possess unusual sensitivity and mental powers for absorbing and learning from their environment, which includes people as well as materials.